|REPORTS TO:||Head of Business Solutions|
|LOCATION:||Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
S/he will be responsible for maintenance client relationship and encourage client to subscribe CBC’s solutions. The relationship manager must have skills in sale management and relationship development.
- Meeting up with customers on regular basis for business growth purpose;
- Be the business consultant in introducing CBC’s solution to help member better managing their business;
- Closely follow up on user experience and problem with member who subscripted the solution to ensure they are satisfied with what we offered;
- Seek opportunity to cross sell existing and new solution to member;
- Lead in preparing strategies to drive the sale team to achieve corporate target (KPI);
- Responsible for recruiting new non-covered entities to be CBC’s members.
- Work closely with Business Analyst in sharing customer feedback toward existing solution for improvement;
- Generate products ideas and discuss with Business Analyst to propose for establishment; and
- Support Business Analyst by pilot test new solution and make necessary recommendation for change prior to launch.
- Setting up business relationship with member (Directory);
- Maintaining good banking relationship and other communications lines with key customers;
- Liaison between clients and Credit Bureau Cambodia.
- Obtaining all necessary contract and membership information required from clients; and
- Handling all members’ complaints and investigating.
- Work closely with other related departments; and
- Ensure good communication with other people both internally and externally.
- Assist CBC leadership team with other tasks as required;
- Take initiative in doing other task appropriately; and
- Other duties as assign by supervisor or line manager.
REQUIRED SKILL AND EXPERIENCES
- Hold bachelor degree in marketing, media and communication or related degree with at least three years relevant work experience;
- Experience working in business development and sale management;
- Good knowledge of bank, microfinance and leasing sector;
- An out-of-the-box thinker, highly adaptable to a dynamic environment;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to interact effectively and collaboratively both internally and externally;
- Has an enthusiastic attitude towards building a career as a Senior Sale Manager/Project Manager;
- Demonstrates the ability to take the initiative and pay close attention to detail;
- Honesty, reliability, and a commitment to strict confidentiality;
- Is self-motivated, committed to self-improvement; and
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
Interest and qualified applicants have to submit resume and cover letter with current photo and other related documents to CBC’s office at AROMA Building (5 floor), No. 22, Street 242 Conner 107, Sangkat Boeung Prolit, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of application submission is on Tuesday, 20 February 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A detailed Job Description can be obtained from our website: www.creditbureaucambodia.com or contact us at 023 967 001