|REPORTS TO:||Head of Business Solutions|
|LOCATION:||Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
S/he will be responsible for daily marketing activities by managing awareness raising programs to enhance the image and branding of Credit Bureau Cambodia. Persons involved in marketing must have skills in strategic marketing development and communication.
- Lead in developing marketing and communication strategic plan to promote CBC to the public;
- Assist in developing go to market strategy for new product launch;
- Be the business partner with sale and other business teams to promote value added service.
- Work closely with Consumer Service in developing marketing strategies to promote public enquiry to the target client;
- Be responsible for executing the agreed plan and activities to boost the service;
- Lead the meeting with corporate in promoting employment check and review.
- Work with related stakeholders to initiate awareness raising activities to promote CBC to the public;
- Lead in organizing awareness raising activities in term of logistic and communication with key stakeholders;
- Be the contact point for coordinating with other stakeholders in related to marketing activities.
- Manage in drafting and developing company profile, leaflet, brochure, calendar, booklet and other promotional materials;
- Deal with graphic designer to develop marketing materials in line with CBC cooperate branding;
- Lead in developing CBC documentaries and make it available for promoting; and
- Work closely with administration function to get quotation from printing house and monitor the printing process to ensure that the marketing materials meet CBC’s required standard.
- Initiate in developing and updating CBC’s website to make it more attractive and comprehensive for the public;
- Provide input in developing website content and information;
- Draft advertising article and send to management team for approval prior to post in website; and
- Regularly monitor and report user view and log in to CBC webpage.
- Lead in developing media strategies in promoting CBC the public;
- Initiate in raising CBC awareness through social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn etc.; and
- Coordinate with other media agencies such as TV, Radio and Newspaper for advertising purpose.
- Work closely with other related departments in developing report; and
- Ensure good communication with other people both internally and externally.
- Assist CBC leadership team with other tasks as required;
- Take initiative in doing other task appropriately; and
- Other duties as assign by supervisor or line manager.
REQUIRED SKILL AND EXPERIENCES
- Hold bachelor degree in marketing, media and communication or related degree with at least three years relevant work experience;
- Good knowledge in digital marketing;
- Basic knowledge of bank, microfinance and leasing sector;
- An out-of-the-box thinker, highly adaptable to a dynamic environment;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to interact effectively and collaboratively both internally and externally;
- Demonstrates the ability to take the initiative
- Honesty, reliability, and a commitment to strict confidentiality;
- Is self-motivated, committed to self-improvement and a team player; and
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
Interest and qualified applicants have to submit resume and cover letter with current photo and other related documents to CBC’s office at AROMA Building (5 floor), No. 22, Street 242 Conner 107, Sangkat Boeung Prolit, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh or email to: email@example.com
Deadline of application submission is on Tuesday, 20 February 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A detailed Job Description can be obtained from our website: www.creditbureaucambodia.com or contact us at 023 967 001