Press & Events
Keep up to date with our news and our events by subscribing to our email updates.
Subscribe to our email updates and get event invitations by clicking here.
- Consumer Credit Index Quarter 4, 2016: credit applications keep increasing, outstanding balance and non-performing loans remain stable
- Consumer Credit Index Quarter 3, 2016: mortgage drives credit applications up, non- performing loans remain stable
- Consumer Credit Index Q2, 2016
- Accurate info in CBC
- CBC Latest News
- CBC Workshops with Non-covered Entities
- Successful Credit Bureau Implementation an Important Step for the Cambodian Economy
- Garry Wood - CEO of Credit Bureau Cambodia Speech
- Credit Bureau already adding value to all the stakeholders is indeed a creditable achievement
- Deputy Governor of the National Bank of Cambodia - CBC Speech
- Credit Information to be used in Cambodia's Telecommunications Sector
- New Credit Bureau to make Cambodia more competitive
- NZ'S Largest Credit Bureau Signs Deal With Cambodia